We are pleased to announce that on December 30th 2020, Vardot was awarded ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certifications for Quality Management Systems and Information Security Management Systems respectively.
Over the past year, Vardot’s processes and systems were thoroughly assessed and evaluated by LMS Certification Ltd and as such were awarded the aforementioned ISO certifications for the following Vardot key activities:
- Web Design and Development (Learn more)
- Web-based Software Professional Services (Learn more)
- Professional Services for Web, Mobile and Enterprise Software Design and Development (Learn more)
- Support, Maintenance, Management, and Administration of Online Digital Platforms (Learn more)
- Delivery of Cloud-based Software Solutions (Learn more)
- Enterprise Software Design, Development, Integration, and Consultation Services (Learn more)
- Hosting Management of Digital Platforms, Websites, and Portals (Learn more)
What is ISO/IEC 27001?
ISO/IEC 27001 is an international standard that outlines the guidelines and requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continuously improving an information security management system (ISMS).
The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the latest certification for this standard which verifies Vardot’s information security management systems maintain the highest standards with regards to confidentiality, integrity, availability, and traceability of data and information.
On our part, we always acknowledged that information security will always be a priority and foundation for any truly successful digital enterprise, hence our commitment to ensure that our clients always enjoy the best-in-class security services and solutions.
This certification recognizes Vardot as a reliable and strategic partner to enterprises that need hosting, migration, and managed services that support their digital transformation and projects.
Learn more about Vardot’s security measures here.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
ISO 9001 was first published in 1987 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), an international agency composed of the national standards bodies of more than 160 countries.
The current version of ISO 9001 was released in September 2015.
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Tools, systems, resources, and processes that go into each stage of our project development and delivery process were evaluated and assessed to ensure that Vardot utilizes the best-in-class practices across all departments and stages of the project development lifecycle.
The certification is another milestone in our journey, and moving forward, we can clearly outline our priorities towards becoming a more agile value-driven enterprise IT solutions provider.
Vardot’s is committed to the ongoing enhancement of Varbase - the number 1 downloaded Drupal 9 distribution and CMS. Our UI/UX team is working hand-in-hand with our business intelligence and software development departments to create simpler yet dynamic digital experiences.
Our development team in turn is focusing on web and app performance from the earliest stages of project development - ensuring that our clients create the ideal digital experience for their target audience.
Vardot will focus on competencies - not just skills:
- Adaptability - Demonstrating the required flexibility and agility to respond effectively to changing environments.
- Business-acumen - Demonstrating awareness of internal and external dynamics with an acute perception of business issues.
- Digital Dexterity - The ability to leverage information and technology in unique and innovative ways.
- Outcome-driven - Focus on delivering performance enhanced digital products and services that our clients will need to achieve their desired results.
- Collaboration and synergy - Removing silos and blurring the lines between our various departments to create a more cohesive and interconnected ecosystem.
What is ISO?
The ISO accreditation is administered by the International Organization for Standardization, based in Switzerland. The certificates they issue are globally recognized and assert the quality of operations and service an organization provides.
- Drupal 9
- Drupal 8
- Drupal Planet
- Drupal 7
- Open Source
- Open Social
- Enterprise Web Solutions
- Quality Assurance
- ISO Certification
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- ISO 9001:2015