Questscope Social Development
Multilingual digital experiences are critical to outreach strategies.
Questscope is an international non-governmental, non-profit organization founded in 1988 with the goal of putting the last, first. They rely on a theory of social change that recognizes the interconnected nature of individual transformation, institutional response, and policy changes at the governance level.
Vardot will design, build, and deliver a website with the commitment to the following goals:
- Build the website platform on Drupal 8 and design it to comply with the latest trends and standards.
- Build a mobile responsive website in order to have the website more accessible to mobile users.
- Build a multilingual site to allow for English and Arabic
- Optimize the site to meet accessibility and security, standards, and compatibility.
- Build the site with full scalability and flexibility for future new features, and other potential additions that you would like to grow and add in the future.
- Ensure fast performance and optimized loading on all screens and devices
- All content translatable to all languages (on-site SEO)
- Integration with MailChimp
- RSS Feed for Blog