Location: Amman, Jordan
Vardot is looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Officer who will be responsible for a number of marketing channels within the digital marketing department. Candidate must be smart, solution-oriented, and welling to learn new marketing techniques fast, as well as be able to work both individually and in teams.
What you'll do:
- Develop and post content on social media channels (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Google+).
- Monitor social media content and engagement, as well as develop monthly performance reports.
- Develop and run social media advertising campaigns.
- Develop content for and publish the monthly company newsletter.
- Offer support in Vardot’s offline marketing efforts (Events, Printed Media, ...etc).
- Meet with and follow up with prospect clients.
- Research work-related questions and stories and deliver answers in report form.
Skills you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Marketing, or any related field. (Fresh Graduates are preferred).
- Experience in Digital Marketing concepts and practices.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Computer literacy in multiple applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and Google Apps.
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, and work under pressure.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Content Management Systems such as Drupal.
- Knowledge in analytic software such as Google Analytics.